The Fortis Society awards the Future Global Leaders Fellowship or the Fortis Fellowship to extraordinary young leaders from humble beginnings who strive to make a positive impact on the world. They accept candidates in all fields: whether leading policy on climate change, bringing people together through art and media, working their way up in investment banking, running for office, or launching their social enterprise, young professionals from all sectors and industries are welcome.
University students in their 2nd year of study may apply to be awarded the Fortis Fellowship, a three-year program granted annually to a select few of the world’s top university students. Successful Fortis Fellowship candidates fulfill all eligibility criteria for the Fortis Society. Upon completion of the Fellowship, Fellows are invited to participate in an expedited cooptation process to become inducted into the Society.
Course level: Fellowship, Leadership Training
Fields of study:
- International Relations
- Computer Science
Institution and country: Future Leaders Foundation in USA
Sponsor: Fortis Society
Scholarship inclusions: All program costs are covered by the Future Leaders Foundation.
(1) Mentorship from world-renowned professionals;
(2) Three-week intensive leadership training;
(3) Funding and support for an internship abroad;
(4) Customized career advice and tools;
(5) Access to an influential international network – the Fortis Society
The Fortis Fellowship is available to high-achieving students from humble backgrounds around the world. Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Must be 22 years old or younger
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Record of altruistic initiatives
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
Application deadline: Applications are open from 26 March 2022.
How to apply for the Future Global Leaders Fellowship:
Applications are done online through this link. Applicants will need to download the following documents and submit them with their application:
Other useful links: