The DIKTI-LPDP-StuNed Joint Scholarship Programme is a scholarship launched by StuNed, DIKTI, and LPDP for master courses in the Netherlands. The courses must have a duration of 12 to 24 months and have a clear relation with specific areas related to important Indonesian’s development priorities and key expertise in Dutch sectors.
StuNed, Stu deren in Ned erland, or studies in the Netherlands, is a scholarship program that aims to assist Indonesia’s development through improving the quality of Indonesian human resources. Scholarship recipients can take courses in English (international study programs) by higher education institutions in the Netherlands.
The StuNed Program is part of the Dutch government’s bilateral cooperation with Indonesia.
Course level: Master’s
Fields of study:
Fields related to the Netherlands’ and Indonesia’s bilateral priority areas:
- Water Management and Technology;
- Entrepreneurship, Sustainable and Circular Economy focusing on Fisheries and Marine;
- Fisheries and Maritime Sciences and Technology
Institution and country: Participating Dutch higher education institutions
Sponsor: Dutch government
- Economy international airline return ticket Indonesia (Jakarta)-Netherlands (Amsterdam) and an addition of domestic airline return ticket (city of domicile to the international airport) for the awardees who live outside Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi;
- Settling-in allowance upon arrival in the Netherlands;
- Living allowances in the Netherlands;
- International Seminar participation (terms and condition applies);
- International Journal Publication (terms and condition applies);
- Emergency Fund (terms and conditions apply).
- Dutch Language and Acculturation Course Fee;
- Student visa costs;
- Tuition fee for the whole scholarship period (up to € 20,000 per year);
- Health insurance during the scholarship period;
- Study material for the whole scholarship period (arranged and paid for by the Dutch Institution);
- Thesis allowance, in accordance with terms and conditions stipulated in Rules and Regulations of StuNed Scholarship Program (arranged and paid for by the Dutch Institution).
Eligibility criteria for the DIKTI-LPDP-StuNed Joint Scholarship Programme:
- Citizenship. Indonesian citizen, living in Indonesia, and willing to return to Indonesia upon graduation from the program;
- Educational background. S1/D4, minimal GPA: 3.0;
- Unconditional Letter of Admission (LoA);
- TOEFL IBT ≥90 or IELTS ≥6.5, valid for 2 years from the date of the test;
- Study program in accordance with the Netherlands-Indonesia bilateral priority area. The annual tuition fee of the proposed study program should be € 20,000 at maximum;
- Age. maximum 35 years old by 31 December 2021;
- Not intended for joint-program, part-time study program, pre-master or distance learning;
- Not currently pursuing or already obtained a master’s degree.
Application period: 8-25 May 2021
How to apply for the DIKTI-LPDP-StuNed Joint Scholarship Programme:
All applications will have to be submitted through LPDP E-Beasiswa online application system by 25 May 2021 at the latest.
These documents have to be submitted by the scholarship applicants through the LPDP E-Beasiswa platform:
- scan of passport and KTP;
- academic transcript of previous education (bachelor’s degree);
- academic certificate or diploma of previous education (bachelor’s degree);
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL iBT);
- unconditional letter of admission from a Dutch Higher Education Institution;
- motivation statement;
- statement by employer.
In addition, the applicants may also submit the following documents:
- award certificates;
- other proofs of achievement.
Other useful links: