A limited number of Danish state tuition fee waivers and scholarships are offered to highly talented students at the graduate level, who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University.
Course level: Master’s
Fields of study:
For the September 2022 entry, the following programs offer a tuition fee waiver and scholarship:
- Master in Chemical Biology
- Master in Global and Development Studies
- Master in International Politics and Governance
- Master in Media and Communication
- Master in Social Entrepreneurship and Management
Scholarship period: The tuition fee waiver and scholarship have a maximum length of 22 months for programs that start in September.
Institution and country: Roskilde University, Denmark
Sponsor: Danish State Government
Scholarship inclusions: Tuition fee waiver and approximately DKK 7,800 per month to cover living expenses in Denmark
- A graduate applicant who come from countries outside of the EU/EEA and need a residence permit to study at Roskilde University
- A graduate applicant who is required to pay a tuition fee at the university
- A graduate applicant holding a bachelor’s degree from Roskilde University or a graduate applicant from other universities
- Roskilde University gives priority to applicants who have shown excellent academic performance.
Application deadlines for EU/EEA, Swiss and Danish citizens:
- March 1 (11.59 pm CET) for September study start
- October 15 (11.59 pm CET) for February study start
Application deadlines for non-EU/EEA citizens:
- January 15 (11.59 pm CET) for September study start
- September 1 (11.59 pm CET) for February study start
How to apply for the Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships:
You apply by uploading a motivational letter and CV outlining your academic and occupational background to your online application for admission to the master’s programs within the application deadlines. Read the information on how to apply for admission to the master’s programmes.
Other useful links: